9.23.2011

Simple Friday's.....

Oh happy day everyone, it's Friday!  I'm starting a new series here at Our Blue Front Door called "Simple Friday's".  I won't get too technical on you, but this series is going to be about pretty much anything and everything.  It could be about an inspiration I have, recipes(would be a first for me), thrift store finds, guest bloggers, or even random, funny thoughts/memories to share.  Simple and easy, just sayin!! 

The Lockhorns- "All of Leroy's bright ideas have a dimmer switch"
We are the Lockhorns, no kidding!  Maybe I should change my name to Loretta, he he!!

Anyways, I was working on a project the
other day and saw this....we like to cut them out of the paper
and leave them for each other.  They are kinda like a love note, right?  Small, cute reminders
to each other about how our marriage is fun-loving and always full of laughter.

Thanks for stopping by,

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea, Andrea, I love it! I'm so glad it's Friday. That is such a cute cartoon, and I relate. You can be Loretta 1 and I'll be Loretta 2. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of leaving comics for each other like love notes! Looking forward to future Simple Friday's.

    Have an awesome weekend!

    Lori : )
    Thrifty Decor Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea Andrea! Hey, did you just put that facebook like button on? = )

    ~ Catie

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments. I love interacting so please let me know your thoughts. Thanks for hanging with me